Thank you for supporting our programs in Honduras! Below is a wish list for the orphanage and local programs we support. Please consider making a donation to support in one of these areas! When selecting an item on the Wish List, please note in the comment section of your donation which item you have selected. One time or recurring donations accepted towards the costs of these items. Thank you for making a wish come true!
- 25 Wooden Clothes Chests
- Seating for Common Area
- Health Insurance for COPPROME staff
- Vitamins for a family for 1 year (240 families)
- Registration of land to each family in Brisas Village – BIG NEED!
- 30 Student Desks for outreach tutoring centers
- 4 Table and 24 Chairs for study areas
- Guard for tutoring center for the safety of children and teachers
- Drinking Water for the tutoring centers
- Food for COPPROME
- Shelving for orphanage
- $300 per Chest
- $500 (2 sofas)
- $210/family ($6300k village) only a few families left!
- $50 per desk ($1500 for project)
- $608 for tables and chairs
- $300 per month ($3600 per year)
- $25 per month per tutoring center ($600 per year)
- $500 per month ($6000 per year)
- $48 per shelving unit (6 needed totaling $288)
Thank you for making a wish come true today!
Whether it is blessing a community with clean drinking water, putting a roof over a families head, or providing shoes or school supplies, granting a wish from this list is helping to change the lives of children in Honduras forever! Thank you for your support.